1. Legend of Indian cinema Amitabh Bachchan celebrates his birthday today. Which year was he awarded India’s 2nd highest civilian honor, Padma Vibhushan?
Answer : 2015.
2. In which country is the highest (in altitude) cricket ground in the world located?
Answer : India.
3. Ganymede is the largest moon in our solar system. Which planet does it orbit around?
Answer : Jupiter.
4. What would you call a type of scientist who studies dinosaurs and fossils?
Answer : Paleontologist.
5. All Indian currency notes have the denomination written in a number of languages. Besides the writing in Hindi and English on the front, how many other regional languages appear on the back panel?
Answer : 15.