Amazon quiz answers play and win oneplus 7 pro today
1. RK Laxman was a famous cartoonist, known for his illustration of the ‘Common Man’. Which popular series was his brother famous for?
Answer : Malgudi Days.
2. Which of the 7 continents of the world has the most number of countries?
Answer : Africa.
3. Which movie won the award for Best Hindi Film at the 66th National Awards held in August?
Uri: The Surgical Strike
Answer : Andhadhun.
4. The British government made a motivational poster before World War II to keep people from panicking. The words from that poster are now commonly featured on clothing, novelty items, and internet memes. What was printed on the poster?
Answer : Keep Calm and Carry On.
5. This musical instrument is believed to have existed since 15,000 BC, making it one of the oldest instruments in the world. The modern version of it has 47 strings and 7 pedals. Which instrument are we talking about?
Answer : Harp.