1. Where would you find the Hagia Sophia, which was the former Greek orthodox Christian patriarchal cathedral, later an Ottoman imperial mosque and now a museum?
Answer : Istanbul, Turkey.
2. Which of the following awards is NOT associated with the field of sports?
Answer : Norman Borlaug Award.
3. In terms of area, which one of the following Indian states has the largest coverage of forest?
Answer : Madhya Pradesh.
4. In a 1999 Test match against South Africa, New Zealand tail-ender Geoff Allott batted a memorable innings which lasted 101 minutes. How many runs did he score?
Answer : 0.
5. ‘I can talk English, I can walk English, I can laugh English, because English is a funny language’. Which actor said this dialogue in a Bollywood movie?
Answer : Amitabh Bachchan.