1. She has acted in movies like ‘Yes boss’ and ‘Qayamat se qayamat tak’ in the late 80s and 90s. She was also crowned Miss India in the year 1984. She celebrates her birthday today. Who is she?
Answer : Juhi Chawla.
2. ________ day is celebrated today in many countries as a day of giving and showing kindness. This day was born when a collection of humanitarian groups came together on November 13, 1997 and made a ‘Declaration of Kindness’. Donating books, food or clothes to your local community is a great way to celebrate this event. (Fill in the blank)
Answer : World Kindness Day.
3. Which was named as the ‘Word of the Year 2018’ by Oxford dictionaries?
Answer : Toxic.
4. Former Australian fast bowler Brett Lee has done a lot of things outside cricket – but which one of these is NOT one of them?
Answer : Sailed a boat alone across the Tasman Sea.
5. Which country’s highest point is Mount Fuji, a dormant volcano?
Answer : Japan.