1. Rakesh Sharma was the first Indian in space. What was the name of the spacecraft in which he travelled?
Answer : Soyuz-T11.
2. Running events are often categorised as 5K. 10K, half marathon, full marathon etc. What is the official running distance of a full marathon?
Answer : 42.19 Kms.
3. The world is divided into a total of 24 timezones. USA has 4 timezones across it’s entire region. Which country has the maximum number of timezones?
Answer : France.
4. Which is the only mammal capable of flying by beating their wings to power flight?
Answer : Bat.
5. Which Indian city has become the first to launch a 3D Smart Traffic Signal called ‘Intelights’ which will regulate traffic signals with a smart bird’s eye view wireless sensor system?
Answer : Mohali.