1. Which is the smallest state in India in terms of area?
Answer : Goa.
2. The Indian Prime Minister has inaugurated South Asia’s first cross-border oil pipeline. The pipeline will connect India with which country?
Answer : Nepal.
3. Rafael Nadal recently won his 4th US Open title. He holds the record for the most French Open titles won by a tennis player. How many French Open titles has Rafael Nadal won?
Answer : 12.
4. This movie was initially titled ‘High Jump’. The movie is said to have been inspired from the biography of the legendary Japanese filmmaker Akiro Kurosawa. What movie is being talked about here?
Answer : Taare Zameen Par.
5. The Zero Mile Stone is a pillar built by British during Great Trigonometrical Survey of India in 1907, then considered to be the center of India. Which city is it located in?
Answer : Nagpur.