1. Man, Woman and Child’ is a novel by Erich Segal. The Bollywood adaptation, released in the 80s, was a remake of the Malayalam film Olangal which was based on the novel. What was the name of this movie?
Answer : Masoom.
2. Which British theoretical physicist and author who died in 2018 said ‘Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet’?
Answer : Stephen Hawking.
3. Google is the most commonly used serach engine around the world. Who created Google in 1998?
Answer : Larry Page And Sergey Bin.
4. Did you know that the stomach produces an acid to help digestion. Which acid do the stomach acids primarily consist of?
Answer : Hydrochloric Acid.
5. What is the term used for a word or phrase created by rearranging the letters of another word or name or phrase?
Answer : Anagram.