1. Switzerland celebrates May 26th as Science day to mark the day of APJ Abdul Kalam’s visit in 2006. True or false?
Answer : True.
2. It is Mahesh Bhatt’s birthday today. Which movie directed by Mahesh Bhatt in 1998 won Ajay Devgn his first National award for Best Actor?
Answer : Zakhm.
3. What was the term used to refer to British women who fought for women’s right to vote in the early 20th century?
Answer : Suffragettes.
4. Which of the following is NOT a peak in the Himalayas?
Answer : Jungfrau.
5. You can find the Victoria Terminus in Mumbai and the Victoria Memorial in Kolkata. Now if you are visiting the Gateway of India, which city are you in?
Answer : Mumbai.