1. Which of these village in Andhra Pradesh became the first ‘smart digital village’ in the state in 2016?
Answer : Mori.
2. Today is Kareena Kapoor’s birthday. Her first film released in the year 2000. What was the name of her first film?
Answer : Refugee.
3. 21st September is observed as International Day of Peace. Which world body (Inter-government organisation) started this event?
Answer : United Nation.
4. The Red Square is considered the central square of which Russian city?
Answer : Moscow.
5. Manipur is one of the 7 Sister states of north-east India. After Independence, in the north-east, Manipur and Tripura where princely states. Manipur became an Indian state today (21st September) in which year?
Answer : 1949.