Amazon morning quiz answers:
1. India’s lightest bullet proof jacket was launched at the Police Expo 2019. It can withstand bullets fired from an AK-47 rifle. What is the jacket called?
Answer : Bhabha Kavach.
2. The Ministry of New and Renewable Energy launched a scheme to encourage farmers to use and generate solar power this year. What is it called?
Answer : PM-KUSUM.
3. What is the hybrid offspring of a male zebra and a female horse called?
Answer : Zorse.
4. Who is the first Indian-origin person to be take charge as the Home Secretary for the new UK government under Boris Johnson?
Answer : Priti Patel.
5. India celebrates the National Broadcasting Day every year to commemorate the first ever radio broadcast in the country, which went live in 1927. Which day is it celebrated on?
Answer : 23rd July.