1. The Korea Open 2019 is starting today. Which of these sports is played in Korea Open?
Answer : Badminton.
2. Which of the following national parks in Rajasthan is a World Heritage Site and is of international importance for some migratory bird species?
Answer : Keoladeo National Park.
3. The atomic number of lead is 82. What is the chemical symbol of lead?
Answer : Pb.
4. Wellington is the capital of an island country that has more sheep than people. Which country is this?
Answer : New Zealand.
5. India has the shortest written constitution of any sovereign country in the world.
Answer : False.