1. It is Vladimir Putin’s birthday today. He has been the president of Russia for 5 terms and was recently selected for a 6th term. Which building holds the office of the president of Russia?
Answer : The Kremlin.
2. Which of these desserts has its roots in Hyderabad’s Nizami legacy, and is traditionally prepared from dried apricots?
Answer : Qubani Ka Mitha.
3. Which famous Indian poet did Shankar Mahadevan collaborate with, for his track, ‘Breathless’?
Answer : Javed Akhtar.
4. What was the name of the 5-member, all-girl pop band, that was formed in 2002 as part of a nation wide talent search, hosted by Channel V?
Answer : Viva.
5. Earlier this year, two South Korean companies announced a 300 Million dollars investment in India based, Ola Cabs. The first company is Hyundai, name the second?
Answer : Kia Motors Corporation.