1. Which of the following is NOT a variety of mango?
Answer : Red Dacca.
2. Apricots are not native to India. And yet, there is a popular Hyderabadi dessert, made from apricots which was created by the royals as it needed the fruit to be imported. What is the dish called?
Answer : Qubani-ka-meetha.
3. Maria Montessori was an Italian physician. She is also known for her contributions to another field, where her name is used to refer to a teaching method. Which field does it apply to?
Answer : Education.
4. What is the Roman numeral equivalent for the number ‘0’?
Answer : Does not exit.
5. There is a theory that the universe will come to an end when its ever-increasing rate of expansion causes all matter to basically fly apart. What is the term applied to this theory?
Answer : the big rip.