Amazon daily quiz answers play and win iPhone xr today
1. The tiger population in India has grown from 1,400 in 2006 to 2,977 in 2019. Which state has recorded the highest number of tigers in the country?
Answer : Madhya Pradesh.
2. The iconic Bollywood film, ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun’ has completed 25 years since its making. Who directed this film?
Answer : Sooraj Barjatya.
3. Which famous painter is known for his artwork called ‘Starry Night’? Hint – he is the same artist who cut off his own ear.
Answer : Vincent Van Gogh.
4. LEDs are small light sources commonly used in electronic devices, flashlights, lightbulbs etc. What does LED stand for?
Answer : Light Emitting Diode.
5. Who won the 2019 F1 German Grand Prix?
Answer : Max Verstappen.