1. Today, 10 October is observed as ‘World Mental Health Day’ by the World Health Organisation to raise awareness of mental health issues around the world and mobilizing efforts in support of mental health. It was celebrated in the year_______ for the first time. (Fill in the blank)
Answer : 1992.
2. Legendary Bollywood actress Rekha was born today. Which of the following films did she win a National award for best actress in 1982?
Answer : Umrao Jaan.
3. Monarch Edward IV of England ruled which sport illegal in 1477?
Answer : Cricket.
4. Which of these countries does not have a standing army?
Answer : Iceland.
5. When discussing terms related to water, Nimbus, cumulus and stratus refer to types of _______.
Answer : Clouds.