1. Hugh Jackman, the actor most famous for his Marvel character ‘Wolverine’ celebrates his birthday today. Which country is Hugh Jackman from?
Answer : Australia.
2. Who was the first Indian to fly into outer-space?
Answer : Rakesh Sharma.
3. What word is used to refer to a group of hippopotamuses?
Answer : A Bloat.
4. ‘Friends, Romans and Countrymen, lend me thy ears’ is the first line of speech given by which character in the play Julius Caesar, written by William Shakespeare?
Answer : Mark Antony.
5. The ‘Bramhastra’ trilogy is an upcoming Indian fantasy film starring Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan. Who is directing this movie?
Answer : Ayan Mukherjee.