Amazon quiz answers play and win 25000 pay balance
1. Which ancient art form from the Mithila region in Bihar was used to save a forest when the women in the area painted the trees to stop the authorities from cutting them for road widening and development?
Answer : Madhubani.
2. Nobel laureate and beloved writer, Toni Morrison, passed away recently. Which country was she from?
Answer : USA.
3. Which famous scientist developed the world’s first computer program for playing chess – known as ‘Turbochamp’?
Answer : Alan Turing.
4. The longest passenger carrying railway line in the world is the Trans-Siberian railway and is 9289km long. Which two cities are its end points?
Answer : Moscow and Vladivostok.
5. Which Indian city is home to the Dalai Lama and is also the headquarters of the Tibetan government-in-exile?
Answer : Dharamshala.