1. 14th September is celebrated as ‘Hindi Diwas’ as, on this day Hindi became one of the official languages of India. In which year was Hindi made one the official language?
Answer : 1949.
2. Hindi is the 4th most spoken language in the world, which is the most spoken language around the world?
Answer : Mandarin Chinese.
3. Which country is referred to as ‘the land of a thousand lakes’
Answer : Finland.
4. An honorary Oscar is given out annually to celebrate motion picture achievements that are not covered by the existing categories of Oscar Awards. Which one of these have NOT received an honorary Oscar?
Answer : Alan Rickman.
5. Which of the 7 continents of the world has the most number of countries?
Answer : Africa.