Amazon quiz answers play and win iPhone xr today
1. Podiatrists are medical professional devoted to the study and medical treatment of ___?
Answer : Feet.
2. What was the name of the network of computers that eventually gave rise to the Internet?
Answer : Arpanet.
3. Which Oscar winning Hollywood star is of Indian descent and was given the name Krishna Pandit Bhanji at the time of his birth?
Answer : Sir Ben Kingsley.
4. Scientists have created a new form of gold which is said to be just two atoms thick – the thinnest version yet and measured to be just 0.47 nanometres in thickness. In which country was this created?
Answer : UK.
5. Which sportsperson has topped the Forbes list of 2019 as the highest paid woman in sports?
Answer : Serena Williams.