Amazon quiz answers play and win 1000 paybalance
1. The __________ is a horseshoe shaped zone found along the Pacific rim where around 90% of the world’s earthquakes occur?
Answer : The Ring of Fire.
2. Who is the author of the book, ‘My Seditious Heart’ which is a collection of non-fiction essays? Hint – The author is a winner of the Man Booker Prize for Fiction.
Answer : Arundhati Roy.
3. A doctor of Indian-origin was recently crowned Miss England 2019. Who is she?
Answer : Bhasha Mukherjee.
4. Switzerland celebrates May 26th as Science day to mark the day of APJ Abdul Kalam’s visit in 2006. True or false?
Answer : True.
5. The State Bank of India was previously known as ______
Answer : Imperial Bank of India.