Amazon quiz answers play and win 20000 amazon pay balance
1. What is the currency of South Africa called?
Answer : Rand.
2. Indian players Harmeet Desai and Ayhika Mukherjee won the gold at the 2019 Commonwealth Championships. Which sport did they play?
Answer : Table Tennis.
3. She is a former international tennis player and has represented India at the Deaflympics. She has now become the first Indian to win the Miss Deaf World Pageant. Who is she?
Answer : Vidisha Baliyan.
4. The ______ in Delhi was inaugarated on 25th Feb 2019. It is a structure comprising of four concentric circles – Amar Chakra, Veerta Chakra, Tyag Chakra and Rakshak Chakra. Fill in the blank.
Answer : National War Memorial.
5. Who is the author of the bestselling books, ‘Sapiens’ and ‘Homo Deus’?
Answer : Yuval Noah Harari.