1. Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar, who was born today in 1820, fought for women’s right as an activist and helped introduce the ‘Widow re-marriage act’ in India. Where was he born?
Answer : West Bengal.
2. Serena Williams, the famous tennis star, was born today in 1981. How many Olympic gold medals has she won?
Answer : 4.
3. Where would you find the Mismi mountain peak, the most distant source of the Amazon River?
Answer : Peru.
4. Made in 1888, the ‘Roundhay Garden Scene’ is known to be the world’s earliest surviving motion-picture film. How long is it?
Answer : 2.11 Seconds.
5. Leonardo Dicaprio finally won an Oscar for Best Actor in 2106, after being nominated for several years. Which film did he win it for?
Answer : The Revenant.