1. George Stephenson is known as the ‘Father of Railways’ as his ‘Locomotion No. 1’ was the first steam locomotive to carry passengers on a public rail line on 27th September. Which year was this?
Answer : 1825.
2. Which is the longest river in Asia?
Answer : Yangtze.
3. To commemorate Rahul Dravid’s 10,000 Test runs, a wall with 10,000 bricks was built in which of these cricket stadiums?
Answer : M Chinnaswamy stadium, Bengaluru.
4. Until 1955, the State Bank of India was known as ______?.
Answer : Imperial Bank of India.
5. The __________ is a horseshoe shaped zone found along the Pacific rim where around 90% of the world’s earthquakes occur. Fill in the blanks.
Answer : The Ring of Fire.