Amazon quiz answers play and win fitbit smartwatch
1. The Indian classical instrument, the sitar, has been used by popular bands like ‘The Beatles’ in their music. Which other band used it in their chart topping hit, ‘Paint It Black’?
Answer : The Rolling Stones.
2. He was the first ever Indian to win a silver medal at the Olympics for shooting. Then, he went on to lead the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports. Who is he?
Answer : Rajyavardhan Singh Rathode.
3. Now a world-renowned sporting event, this race was originally created to boost the circulation of a struggling newspaper called L’Auto in France. Which event are we referring to?
Answer : Tour de France.
4. All of the below Bollywood actors has worked as a Radio Jockey (RJ) before starting their acting careers, except?
Answer : Shah Rukh Khan.
5. This vitamin plays an important role in the body because it stops bleeding and helps form clots. It is also referred to as the clotting vitamin. Which one is it?
Answer : Vitamin K.