1. Today, 5th October is celebrated as ‘World Teachers Day’ by UNESCO and Education International each year to help give the world better understanding of teachers and the role they play in the development of students and society. When was the First ‘World Teachers Day’ celebrated?
Answer : 1994.
2. Shanghai is currently the most populated city in the world. But which was the first city to reach a population of 1 million?
Answer : Rome.
3. A regular email has the recipients section, as well as CC and BCC. What does BCC stand for?
Answer : Blind Carbon Copy.
4. The actor who played Gandhi in Lage Raho Munnabhai, won a National Award for Best Supporting Actor for the role. Name the actor.
Answer : Dilip Prabhavalkar.
5. Earth’s atmosphere is made up of several gasses, but which element makes up the majority of the air?
Answer : Nitrogen.