Amazon quiz answers play and win 10000 pay balance
1. )In the movie ‘The Lion King’, what is Simba’s mother’s name?
Answer : Sarabi.
2. Kabadi is the national sport of Bangladesh. True or false?
Answer : True.
3. Each year, 5th September is celebrated as Teacher’s Day in India. Which year was the first ’Teacher’s day’ celebrated?
Answer : 1962.
4. Each of the below personalities has been a teacher in their lifetime. Which one of these also served as President of India?
Answer : Rajendra Prasad.
5. Teacher’s day is celebrated on the birthday of India’s great teacher Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan. In which subject did Dr. Radhakrishnan do his Post graduation?
Answer : Philosophy.