1. The ______ note was the first paper currency issued by RBI in January 1938. (Fill in the blank)
Answer : Rs. 5.
2. Which of the following is NOT a gem-stone?
Answer : Marble.
3. The original name of Tansen, the most famous musician in the court of Akbar was ________? (Fill in the blank)
Answer : Ramtanu Pandey.
4. Which of the following art forms was Satyajit Ray associated with?
Answer : Film Direction.
5. The legendary comic book writer Stan Lee, who passed away last year, was associated with which comic book house?
Answer : Marvel Comics.