1. Fact or Myth : The Great Wall of China can be seen with the unaided human eye from space.
Answer : Myth.
2. Chakyar Koothu is a classical dance form which involves a lot of comedy through narrations and gestures. Which Indian state does it originate from?
Answer : Kerala.
3. Former India cricketer, Kiran More, has been appointed as the interim coach of which cricket team?
Answer : USA.
4. Which film was Farhan Akhtar’s directorial debut?
Answer : Dil Chahta Hai.
5. Last year, Rahul Dravid was inducted into the ICC hall of fame. This year, __________ has become the 6th Indian cricketer to join the ranks. Fill in the blanks.
Answer : Sachin Tendulkar.