1. NASA recently celebrated the 50th anniversary of their mission which first landed man on the moon. Which mission was this?
Answer : Apollo 11.
2. Which country will host the 2023 ICC World Cup?
Answer : India.
3. The inventor of the password for computer accounts was an American scientist, who passed away recently. What was his name?
Answer : Fernando Corbato.
4. India’s Chandrayaan-2 lunar mission successfully commenced on 22nd July. What is the name of the robot rover that will be released by the moon lander as part of this mission?
Answer : Pragyan.
5. Who was the captain of the winning team at the 2019 ICC World Cup?
Answer : Eoin Morgan.