1. Which of these wireless technologies derives its name from a 10th century Viking king?
Answer : Bluetooth.
2. Taipei is the capital of Singapore. True or False?
Answer : False.
3. Who was the founder of the Bose Corporation?
Answer : Amar Bose.
4. This Dutch footballer was given the nickname ‘Llama’ after he spit on West German striker, Rudi Völler, during a 1990 FIFA World Cup game. Can you name him?
Answer : Franklin Rajkaard.
5. Which science fiction writer is credited with penning down ‘The 3 Laws of Robotics’?
Answer : Isaac Asimov.