1. Complete the phrase – ‘wear your heart on your ______’. This English idiom means openly showing your emotions or feelings.
Answer : Sleeve.
2. You can find the Victoria Terminus in Mumbai and the Victoria Memorial in Kolkata. Now if you are visiting the Gateway of India, which city are you in?
Answer : Mumbai.
3. In which country were the first Olympic games held?
Answer : Greece.
4. Who won the women’s singles title at Wimbledon 2019?
Answer : Simona Halep.
5. In which country would you find the Stonehenge, a prehistoric monument consisting of a ring of standing stones?
Answer : England.