1. Pandit Hari Prasad Chaurasia is a well-known name in the classical music genre. Which instrument does he play?
Answer : Flute.
2. Akshay Kumar’s new film is inspired by the true events of ISRO’s Mars Orbiter Mission which was launched in 2013. What is the film called?
Answer : Mission Mangal.
3. BSE SENSEX is a commonly known term in the stock market. What does SENSEX stand for?
Answer : Sensitive Index.
4. Marvel recently announced that Natalie Portman will play the female version of a popular superhero in their next film franchise. Which hero is it?
Answer : Thor.
5. Starting 1st December 2019, ______, an electronic toll payment facility will be mandatory on all national highway toll lanes. What is it called?
Answer : FASTag.