1. Where is India’s highest astronomical observatory located?
Answer : Ladakh.
2. A phobia is an irrational fear that a person may experience. Triskaidekaphobia is the fear of what?
Answer : Number 13.
3. The World Bank Group announced its first female Managing Director and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) who is an Indian national. What is her name? Hint – She was the MD of the State Bank of India!
Answer : Anshula Kant.
4. In a standard set of playing cards, which king is the only one without a moustache?
Answer : King of hearts.
5. ISRO has been in the spotlight recently due to it’s moon mission, Chandrayaan-2. Who is the current chairman of ISRO?
Answer : Kailasavadivoo Sivan.